Thursday, July 19, 2012

God Found Us You


Family Time Friday
 
"Oh, yes” Mama said with a smile.  “That is my favorite story of all.  When God found us you, it made me the happiest mother in the world.”
“Just by comin’ home?”  Little Fox asked with a yawn.  “Especially by coming home.”  Mama said.  

This quote is from one of my favorite bedtime books to read to my daughter.  God Found Us You Written by Lisa Tawn Bergren and illistrated by Laura J. Bryant.  

If you have read this blog at all you know that my husband and I adopted our older daughter who is now 3 and are in the process of adopting our second child who is now almost 5 months old.  

This beautifully written and illustrated book reflects the longing I felt before our daughters came to us and the joy I have being around both of them today.  I have tears in my eyes ever time I read it and I hope it helps both my girls to understand their adoption to a greater degree. 

Check it out on amazon here.  


No comments: