Sunday, September 9, 2012

Be nice to your children...


Monday Motivation

Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.
Phyllis Diller

Phyllis passed away not too long ago and I thought it would be appropriate to start the week off with a funny quote from her.  This quote reminds me not only to laugh at myself but also to realize that this phase of life will pass me by before I know it.  My daughter will only be young for a short time.  A few years from now I will be missing the days that she challenged me in everything I ask of her in only the way a 3 year old can do that.  I will wish that she would want to snuggle on my lap as she drinks her milk and hope that she will want me to spend some time with her. 

I am going to go and spend some quality time with my kids right now.  I suggest you do the same before this phase is gone altogether and you miss it.

No comments: