Wednesday, September 5, 2012

When they least deserve it


Thursday Favorite

This is my new regular posting where I share a post of one of my favorite blogs with you.  Today I would like to share a post from “The Twin Coach” 

Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it” Swedish Proverb 

“I saw this proverb recently and have been thinking about it a lot. I have been trying to keep it in mind when my children are at their worst. It makes sense, doesn't it? I mean, if you apply it to yourself and think about when you are miserable, grouchy, short tempered...aren't you really in need of someone to understand you?

Isn't what you want most that someone will just take you in their arms and hold you? And don't you think that the simple gesture of showing love toward someone when they, themselves, must feel unloveable is all it might take to make things right?”

Please click HERE to read the rest of this article.  

No comments: